How do you grow your business with content marketing? We here at Adheft Marketing have been successfully crafting growth-focused content for countless clients, so let us give you the rundown on how great content can change your life (and your business).
80% of marketers say content marketing is a bigger part of their jobs than it was two years ago.
You can’t get away from it—content marketing is big business. It’s not just a trend, it’s the way that businesses need to grow in order to succeed. And you should be taking advantage of it too!
Content marketing is a long-term strategy. From SEO to social media, it covers all bases and requires time and work. It’s not something you do for a few months and then stop. If you want to see results, it’s important to build content marketing into your daily business operations. When you do that, you’ll reap the rewards of great content marketing over time. It will build trust with your customers by giving them useful information, and give them a reason to come back again and again—which means more chances for sales!
Great content targets potential customers and retains them.
Content helps you build relationships with customers, and it does so in the following ways:
- Content beats your competition to the punch: with clever SEO, you show up as number 1 on Google when your target customers search for your services.
- Content grows your leads: it’s no secret that customers do research online before making a purchase. Great online content informs your leads about why your product or service is the best to encourage them to make a purchase.
- Content is the cornerstone of brand awareness: It’s the foundation on which customer trust and loyalty are built. With great social media, blog posts, and website content, your customers can understand who your brand is, and why they trust you.
- Content helps you build a community: Engaging social media content retains your customers for longer. People like to feel connected to the brands they love, and that can be achieved with engaging social content.
- Content is why people “like” brands on social media platforms: When someone likes a brand or company page, that person is signaling their interest in what the company has to offer. The more people who like those pages, the higher up they’ll be displayed in searches for related terms; this means more traffic from prospective customers looking for what makes your company special!
The right content helps improve your search engine optimization (SEO), or how easily people find you online.
The right content helps improve your search engine optimization (SEO), or how easily people find you online. When someone searches for a business in Google, Yahoo, or Bing, the results are presented based on what the search engine believes is most relevant to that person’s needs. For example:
- If you own a pet grooming business and someone types “pet groomer near me,” your site should come up high on those results because Google knows that’s what the searcher wants. And since the majority of people searching for things online do so using their phones, having great mobile-friendly content can really give you an advantage over competitors who don’t have it.
- If someone is looking for information about cookies and cakes from local bakeries, but only one bakery has a blog post about different types of cookies with photos and descriptions of each type—and it ranks well—that bakery stands out as being one of the very few places serving those products locally!
Are you ready to invest in content marketing? Adheft Marketing is made up of content marketing experts, social media superstars, and tech-savvy SEO specialists who are ready to help you make great content that grows your business. Interested in learning more? Contact us today for a free discovery call.